- The AMCC General Assembly
- Retinoblastoma: training of an ocularist from IOTA (Mali) in Paris
- INCTR-Canada/Two Worlds Cancer Collaboration-June 2012
- Great achievements for Ethiopian nurses
- Twinning programme between Hospice Ethiopia and ASIH Langro Park, Sweden
- Tumaini La Maisha Tanzania (Hope for Life)
- Massoud Samiei retires from IAEA-PACT
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center is please to announce its Cancer Symposium on “Costs of Cure” on November 9-12, 2012 in Lahore, Pakistan
- Dr. Magrath's article on Denis Burkitt and the African lymphoma has been the most downloaded paper published to date on ecancer!
- We are pleased to remind you that, Ian Magarth, INCTR President, will host a symposium on the topic of cancer in the developing world at the 2012 NCRI Cancer Conference, which is taking place on the 4-7 November in Liverpool, UK
- Please don't forget to register and submit your abstract prior July 2nd for the Fourth International Symposium on Childhood, Adolescent and Young Adult Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Final program and information are now available here.
- The AMCC organizes a "Supportive/ Palliative Care Oncology in Francophone Africa" workshop in the annual conference of the French Association for Cancer Care Support (AFSOS) next September 26-28, 2012 in Paris.
page revision: 1, last edited: 15 Aug 2012 08:31